Specialist Transport Solutions For Vaccines
PDQ Specialist Couriers is a leading specialist in the temperature-controlled transportation of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and clinical trials.
We work with hundreds of clients across the medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific research sectors, ensuring the best possible levels of customer care at all times.
Our fleet of temperature-controlled vehicles and GDP certified drivers are fully prepared for the rapid response distribution of vaccines, whether by cold chain distribution or dry ice.
2 to 8 Refrigerated Vaccine Transportation
Our purpose built vehicles comply with all GDP and MHRA requirements and have been temperature mapped and are tracked at all times.
For all temperature-sensitive products, temperatures will be set, maintained and remotely monitored from the point of collection to delivery.
Dry Ice Vaccine Transportation
Where vaccines or samples require dry ice to maintain the desired temperature, we provide a full dry ice transportation service to meet the specific individual requirements of our customers.
Dry ice is classified as a class 9, dangerous goods and as such all of our drivers have been appropriately ADR trained to enable them to handle this in the correct, compliant manner, ensuing the adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
To enable us to tailor a package to meet your specific needs, please call us to discuss your requirements.
To discuss your Vaccine Distribution requirements please complete the below form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Why is PDQ right for You?
- Available – customer service team contactable 24/7
- Dedicated – specialist same-day and next-day delivery options
- Rapid – next flight out and hand carry service options
- Visible – track the minute-by-minute location of your delivery
- Traceable – track the exact current temperature of your delivery
- Flexible – multi-temperature refrigeration from -25 to +30C with the addition of dry ice services.
- Qualified – all of our drivers hold full ADR & GDP certification
To find out how we can help you please call 0800 046 2011 or complete our enquiry form
- Temperature Controlled Courier Service
- Healthcare Logistics Services
- Medical Air Courier Services
- Pharmaceutical Logistics
- Hazardous Goods Transport
- Innovation Courier Services
- Contact Us
- Transport Of Dangerous Goods
- Pharmaceutical Distribution
- Medical Delivery
- Medical Transport
- Medical Supplies
- Pharmaceutical Transportation
- Temperature Controlled Air Freight
PDQ Specialist Couriers
Why PDQ is right for you?
Customer service team contactable 24/7
Specialist same-day and next-day delivery options
Next flight out and hand carry service options
Track the minute-by-minute location of your delivery
Track the exact current temperature of your delivery
Multi-temperature refrigeration from -25 to +30C
All of our drivers hold full ADR & GDP certification
Won 'Refrigerated Courier of the Year' in 2015 & 2016
PDQ offer customers unique tailored solutions, adapting to their every need. Our consultations outline your requirements and detail the most…
PDQ track each consignment every stage of the process, ensuring your items are delivered in perfect condition every time
Thanks to our internal reporting mechanisms, PDQ consistently surpasses customer expectations, achieving 99% customer satisfaction